44N Comte de Grasse 44°N Gin & Gift Box 500ml

$158.00

Only 2 item(s) left in stock.
  •  Delivery & Return

    Delivery

    2-14 working days

    We utilize a network of courier companies that may change from time to time depending upon your location and the location of the supplier. In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification.

    Returns

    Return

    We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at liquorworld.com.au@gmail.com. For change of mind or for exchange please let us know within 14 days of the order received.

    Refunds cannot be processed while the item is In-transit seems the delivery is not guaranteed some times courier might have some delays which is out of our control we can help you to fast track it but it’s out of our control even when the item is damaged it takes time for us process refund because we need to investigate it is damaged or its loss.


  Share
Guaranteed Safe CheckoutTrust

44N Comte de Grasse 44°N Gin & Gift Box 500ml is a premium gin from the South of France. It is named after the geographical coordinates of the distillery, which is located at 44 degrees North latitude. The gin comes in a gift box, which includes a 500ml bottle of gin and two branded glasses.

44N Comte de Grasse 44°N Gin is made using a unique distillation process that combines traditional gin botanicals with a range of local ingredients, such as immortelle flower, cistus, and verbena. The resulting gin has a complex and floral flavor profile, with notes of juniper, citrus, and a subtle hint of herbs.

The gin has a pale yellow color, which comes from the addition of the local botanicals. It has a smooth and creamy mouthfeel, with a long and aromatic finish.

The ABV (alcohol by volume) of 44N Comte de Grasse 44°N Gin is 44%, which is higher than the standard for most gins. This means that 44% of the liquid in the bottle is pure alcohol, while the remaining 56% is made up of water and other compounds from the distillation process. It is important to drink this gin responsibly and in moderation.

My Cart
Wishlist
Recently Viewed
Categories