Antiquary 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky 700ml


Out of stock

  •  Delivery & Return


    2-14 working days

    We utilize a network of courier companies that may change from time to time depending upon your location and the location of the supplier. In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification.



    We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at For change of mind or for exchange please let us know within 14 days of the order received.

    Refunds cannot be processed while the item is In-transit seems the delivery is not guaranteed some times courier might have some delays which is out of our control we can help you to fast track it but it’s out of our control even when the item is damaged it takes time for us process refund because we need to investigate it is damaged or its loss.

Guaranteed Safe CheckoutTrust

Antiquary 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky is a premium Scotch whisky from Scotland. It is a blend of malt and grain whiskies, aged for a minimum of 12 years in oak casks.

The whisky has a rich, golden color and a complex flavor profile. On the nose, it offers aromas of dried fruit, toasted oak, and a hint of peat smoke. On the palate, it is full-bodied and smooth, with notes of honey, vanilla, and spice, as well as a subtle smokiness.

The ABV (alcohol by volume) of Antiquary 12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky is 40%, which is the standard for most Scotch whiskies. This means that 40% of the liquid in the bottle is pure alcohol, while the remaining 60% is made up of water and other compounds from the aging process.

My Cart
Recently Viewed